For our club members: There may be occasions when you are unable to attend a normal weekly on-line meeting. In case this happens, you should take a few minutes and makeup the meeting by one of several ways.
- Listen to or watch the recorded weekly meeting
- Lucy Roberts, Family Hui
- Dot Maver
- Member Discussion of Vancouver and Beirut Conferences
- John Viscount, Author & Filmmaker, “Admissions”
- Steven Solomon, The Rotary Foundation, Pace Universal, Rotary Visit to India https://videopress.com/v/6sftzb9v
- Michelle Breslauer, Institute for Economics and Peace. https://videopress.com/v/GZkRgqgo
- Ron Medved & Gregg Cochlan, Pacific Institute.
- Lacey Stone, UNICEF-USA.
- Listen to a recorded interview of one of the speakers from the Rotary World Peace Conference 2016
- Watch the recorded video from the Rotary World Peace Conference
- Watch another Rotary video or training video
- Participate in an alternate meeting or event related to peace
- Participate in a peace or conflict prevention and resolution project or activity
Please share additional opportunities with us for other members and non-members to participate in that will enhance their Rotary and Peace experience.
For visiting Rotarians: